Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vocabulary


Here are probably some of the most overused phrases that I use while getting through my dailies,
and probably thoughts that crosses my mind quite frequently. :)

1. Hi :D
i learn to greet.

2. Are you a Buddhist?
sorry, i just feel like knowing.

3. *What do you think of me?*
if only i can don't care what the answer is.

4. I'm hungry
always.

5. I need to pay the toilet a visit
human nature rocks.

6. *I like your smile*
sweet.

7. Okay
thinking more is rather tiring.

8. Sure
sure.

9. I had a very weird dream last night
:S

10. I had such a sweet dream last night
pleasant indeed.

11. *Am i annoying you? Okay i'll leave.*
sometimes i'd rather be safe.

12. Can i ask you something?
i think permission is important.

13. What do you plan to do in the future?
the question that'll make some of us cry.

14. What time is it?
and i only hope i get one-logical-straight-not-lame-answer, Shahid.

15. I don't know
just give me time and space to think.

16. I need food...
bye.





2 comments:

~Mun Mun~ said...

You forgot anything and Dunno..=.=" XD

Jason said...

noo.. I only forgot anything.. :D