Friday, June 18, 2010

I Choose



THE BETTER.

Lips or eyes
Eyes, then lips.

Hugs or kisses
Hugs.. kisses goes deeper.

Shorter or taller
Neither.

Older or younger
Maturer.

Romantic or spontaneous
Romantically spontaneous.

Nice stomach or nice arms
Nice body.

Sensitive or loud
Sensitive and loud.

Hook-up or relationship
Friends.

Trouble maker or hesitant
Depends on the situation.




DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

Yourself
I always try my best.

Miracles
When there's a need of a miracle, yes. If it doesn't happen.. i'll go back to phase one, myself.

Love at first sight
Not anymore, yay!

Heaven
It comes by my way once in a while.

Santa Claus
Only if he doesn't give me claustrophobia.

Kiss on the first date
Awkward.

Angels
They're everywhere, with a beautiful heart.




ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

Did you sing today?
Everyday.


Ever cheated on somebody's relationship?
No, why would i?


If you could go back in time, how far would go?
I don't see a threat in being here, the present.


If you could pick a day from this year,what would it be?
I'll never forget the day i watch my grandfather closing his eyes forever, 3/5/2010.
. what an experience.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
yes, cause i'm afraid of losing, too.








Day one in Camp Lions, Singapore.
"Introduction at destination 1, activities begin."
18/6/10, Friday.

No comments: