Friday, June 11, 2010

Behind You


This place i've set my steps on for almost 3 times a week, sometimes more or less.
Something I do to get as much fresh air as i want, especially after a downpour.
I slid in casual sports wear.. singlets, pants, and running shoes.
Once again, just to get some more air
This time.. with my phone.
Cause I don't wanna miss a thing that evening.


What I come to discover when I step into this isolated park, after months..
was rather quite an inspiring story.
Reader, meet Praba. :)


Photobucket


I recall opening my eyes slightly bigger when I saw him.
Said he's been coming here for the past 3 months.. and thats how long i haven't been visiting this park. He was doing sit-ups.. the first time he came here, he only managed to complete 15, when I saw him today, he finished 60.



Oh, I also got a glimpse of the sunset. =)

Photobucket


But I remembered more rays of sunlight at the other end of where I was,
so i raced there instead.


Photobucket



and it was worth it.



No comments: