Friday, June 4, 2010

The Beginning


I was on my bed.. staring at the ceiling.. again.. and thought about a question in an atmosphere of curiousity that the part in life where you had rejoice, where you had pressed your pleasure in that one particular period of life, where you really had the time of your life..
So I took off with my
Formspring account, then Twitter and a little of Windows Live Messenger.. cause i wanted to know, what everyone thinks of it, and.. To discover the truth! :D



Q: Whats the best part in life?




You get to love, and be loved..
~Jen ning

When you sit down and think what are the good things you done in life,
and when the number of smiles and laughter you've put into others flash across your mind.
makes it all worth it :)

~Adam Tiam

The part where you go to sleep wondering whats coming next and wake up to face what you've been waiting for and go to sleep wondering whats coming next again..
Life's a mystery as tomorrow never comes.
~Gim Shyen

Honestly, from my perspective. The best thing about life is the limitless possibilities it holds.
It's really exciting when you wake up in your bed not knowing how your day would fare off.
Would it be great?
Would it be downright miserable?
Would you achieve a miracle?

The endless variables this world can give you should be exploited.
Perhaps one day, I'll be fully satisfied by what I have learned and gone through.
And that day my friend, shall be the day I permanently seal my eyes a
nd there would be no next day. ;)
Nice question, Kuan!
~Eu Gene

When you are with your friends ?? I don't know, tough question.
~Nazmi

Knowing there's dinner on the table.
~Ee Shen

The best part of my life is when i put sincere effort into something i really love doing
and it ends up working out.
~Shahid Rogers

Actually living it.. :)
~Carmen Kong

The best part in life? Hmm, most probably when I get things I wanted.
Or to have something unexpected & totally lovin' it (:
~Nur Sarina

Having awesome people that're always there for you. :D
~Sara Ariffin

Food.. not the culture, not the way to cook, just food.
~Justin Lee

Food.
~Asila

The best part in life was in highschool,
when all i had to worry about was tuition class and boyfriend.
HAHAH :D
~Crystal Chow?!

Strawberry flavoured rocky and that rare feeling of contentment at where and what you are.
hope that made sense ;)
~Weishya

Happiness, moments.
~Daniel teoh

Life itself is the best part.
~Azfar



Just maybe, the best part in life..

Photobucket


Is when you realise all the answers above makes sense..
perfect sense.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this post :)

Jason said...

hahah yeah.. thanks.. =D