Friday, June 25, 2010

Reminiscence

Break down the dawn of morning ice, wake up the tone of deaf as I feel so comfortable with myself and not more could I say whether I'll be walking down the road of memories, the path of joy, the nostalgic moments or perhaps just all of them.
Like a tourist, my pace I ignore, my eyes to sore.
I would take a walk with creamy sights and soft steps through.. slow and meaningful.


I want to walk..
to a place where everything is wrong, I get to look at what may seem to be like false agony, undesired lies. There would be little points that interests me, something so deceiving in a matter that pleases you after you have noticed it.. the only thing that's right.

I want to walk..
down a wide path barefoot, a white path with my hands slid in my pockets. The cold air breezing through your toes and hair, then I can begin my journey of thoughts where I think of the sweetest of moments that has happened, and hoped it lasted forever, hoped it would happen again.

I want to walk..
into a room with not little corners, and no borders. There I limit my action and speech, what I say and what I do will be stable as I recall the simple flaws I've done. And I embrace the seconds passing because I know, when I step out.. I know, that I will repeat.. I know, I sense defeat.

I want to walk..
right into a beautiful being that I will smile at, when thats all I could see, and every other surroundings filled with darkness.. by then I get a smile back and that makes it all worth it.



Photobucket




I am walking..
deep inside extraordinary,
and pushing..
out fearful bravery.



No comments: