Sunday, June 13, 2010

Alternative


I've been missing allot, very very allot.
That I feel the deepest of jealousy when I was watching what they had.
When I should be there, and I could've been there.
Well, patience is a virtue.. I'll be having as much fun as they had.
yeah, they had fun.


This.. is
Teen Dhamma Camp 12
Take two : Rewind, Review, redirect.


Photobucket


Do you know what i've been missing?
Yeah, Maxon Tee stole my name.
And the fact that I've never been so amazed what lies within the mind of a spectator,
I saw it today.. just hours ago.


Photobucket

Elsewhere, you can find letters to drop by cups.
Stalking, gifting, thanking, inspiring
yeah.. you can find it here.

Photobucket


Talents were exposed. ;)

Photobucket


Rewind.. one year back


Photobucket



Yeah, I had fun, too.
:)



Photobucket


Say hi to Maxon, the mama. :D


No comments: