Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sparks Fly

<span class=


I forgotten i was actually holding a book in my hands, and reading it.
When it came down to the part where you needed an alarm to stop yourself from reading.
And yes, Nicholas Sparks has his way of delivering his love message that he uses beautiful too many times, or he practically used all the words he knows about beauty that he unintentionally got lost in his world of writing these love stories, and it was far too meaningful that you've missed out allot finishing these books neglecting even one word.
A poet himself.. was a matter that will drag you deep inside his spell.

"I am nothing special of this I am sure. I am just a common man with common thoughts.
There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten.
But I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, that has always been enough."
~The Notebook


Do you know what else is special between these two books I borrowed?
The source is, and what a mystery to discover.


No comments: