Friday, August 8, 2008

weekend galore

here i am!!!..haha..i would've blog this morning but.. i was stupid enough..
expecting to wake up at 8 in the morning..i snoozed my alarm 7 times!!!..
so yeah..but on the seventh time..i accidentaly pressed turn off.. -.- .. argh!!..then i woke up at 10..shit!!..my time to blog was only 2 hours..thingking that i still have time to surf the net... rushed down and turn on the com...then got some shit problem on the modem..couldn't go on9./...i was soooo freaking angry..still had 2 hours..what am i gonna do??..homework?!?!..i'm pissed off..not a right time to do some..i wondered around and bla bla bla..forget what i did.. XP..
i was thingking..anyone who'll make me angry at school shall be yelled by me..but things changed..went to school...my friends were the ones to cool me down.. ;)..i laughed my heads off today at school...haha..

WOO-HOO!..i got nominated for best laugh in fiftyxfifty!!..haha..if you wanna vote just go to www.fiftyxfifty.smksu.net ..hmmz..well..i'm not forcing you to vote but theres no harm doing it right??..haha..the thing that made me angry bout this web was.. BENJAMIN LOH WEI LOON!!!.. you worthless shit!!..i didn't nominate myself la you dumbo!!.. i'm not as stupid as you !!.. do you possibly think i want fame?!?!..well guess what??.i hadn't had the slightest idea of that!!!..you lifeless piece of crab!!! the person who wants fame was you!!..yeah..just you!!.. ahahaha!!..you think you can dance well?!?!..as if!!..you dance like a moving ameoba!!!..F.Y.I its a cell name you dummy!!..skipping science class!!..i'm sure you'll fail!!..no offense(i'm being sarcastic), but do you even think this class likes you?!?!..do you think they enjoy your freaking lame jokes?!?!yeah..its lame!!..and being sent off the class almost 4 times today by every teacher that came in?!?!..hahaa!!..its your reward!!..hope you appreciated it very well!!!...talking about him just spoils my mood..now i forgotten what i wanted to blog about...i'm OUT... XD

No comments: