Friday, August 29, 2008

baby me!!











hi people!!..i shall double post today as i don't know when i'll update my blog again...so yea.. i'm freaking proud that we got second !!..soo happy!!..in case you wanna know the story..read my previous post...the last part..which i realized that its damn long..whoops!!.. i have tons of pictures to share with you people!!!..ahaha..lets start with baby nicholas!!!!!




poser sial!!
anything alike between this two pics? X)



aint he adorable?!?!?!?!?!..i just wanna pinch his cuby chick!!!..too bad hes at indonesia right now..he'll be in malaysia only during chinese new year..aahh!! and hes my cousin..if you're wondering...hehe..oh!!..i forgot to tell you my upcoming events...haha..i'm actually going to avril's concert tonight!!.with my two other siblings and my cousin!!...woo-hoo!!.i'm guessing i'm not going to school again..cause is free seating..so we have to go there early to get the best seats we can...hehe..ooh ooh..check out this video!!..wait till the last part if you have patience..damn cute!!!




damn it.. my blog stuff has some shit problem which i'm not enjoying..blogs are retards!!

No comments: