Tuesday, August 5, 2008

sleepless nights

phew..after one (two) day(s) of stressing..i'm guessing i feel much better... i got up at 9.30 this morning and was freaking blurr..really..went downstairs and did my maths work..then my mother came in and turned on the com. XD. i knew i could go on9 and blog..haha. not expecting that..i got nothing to blog about now... wasn't ready anyways..haha..
argh..i hate my hair...its damn ugly.. i'll cut it this weekend..
aaahh!!!..holidays in two week..yeay!!..but still another thing to do...some sejarah art work..
needa draw some tokoh..wakaka..i'll draw myself la..hehe..
oh shit!!!..science tuition exam next monday..haizzz..not prepared!!..aaahhh!!
slept at 2am last night!!!..wth!! dunno why but i couldn't sleep
MTV asia awards!!..wahaha..leona lewis is hot!!!!..XP..despite carmen and sherilyn making me feel jealous.. -.- ..
i wish i'm a contortionist..i get to stretch my body and reach for stuff i can't
i wish i'm spongebob..i get to absorb knowledge as fast as possible
i wish i was superman..i get to lift things and break it easily
i wish my mind is like a moving jet plane.. no stress, no worries
i wish i can fly
i wish i can do things with my mind
i wish theres only friday, saturday and sunday in a week
someone!! something!! grant my wish!!!!!

No comments: