Friday, August 29, 2008

tears of joy







oohh nO!!!..i apologise for not updating my blog for almost a week!!..aahh!!..i got so much to blog about that i have to sacrifice some events...noo!!..


first things first....


leadership camp X)


it was then the endings of the holidays...the last two days of it...and i didn't waste a single minute of it by participating in this leadership camp..hehe...much to say but long story short... well..we kinda gossiped a little..it got further and further when swea phin was wanting to get me a girlfriend..she eventually went through my contact list ...asking each of them in there wether i'm interested in them.. -.- she didn't believe that some of them were guys.. lol..at last we didn't call any girl at all..but she had her fun..we pranked call someone.. chau shou yee..wanna know how it went??..here we goo!!.. XD


swea phin= sp shou yee=sy


sp: hi!!


sy: who are you?


sp: i'm jason's girlfriend


sy: jason who??


sp: jason kuan la...


sy: oohh wat you want?


sp: ohh..jason wanna chalenge you to a 1 on 1 basketball game


sy: ( i wasn't sure wat he said but he said something bout this) huh?? when ? where?


sp: erm..at subang utama la...monday 12.00pm..i sit at the side there and watch you two play la


sy: owh ok but i scared i lose ler


sp: where got..you so tall ma...


(and then they kept talking for a while which i don't know wat they were talking about)



then they reached this topic


sy: where are you?


sp: ooh i'm in jason's room


sy: why there so noisy wan? ( there was a number of people there)


sp: owh jason's house having a party mar.. you wanna come?


sy: how to come?


sp: huh? you got no license meh?..


sy: owh got..but cannot drive yet..


sp: oh i come and fetch you la.. i'm coming in 10 mins


minutes later i texted shou yee


"eh shou yee..she cannot come and fetch you la.. her car broke down at ss2


the end..i can't remember the following stuff.. so yea..shou yee actually believed!! wakaka you got punk'd!!


then leadership camp was over and i was back to my old scholling days..which is freaking boring man...aiks!!..untill tuesday..i noticed that theres a larian merdeka...a kind of a interclass stuff.. which in advanced on thursday.. which was yesterday.. the plan was like a 4x400..erm actually no..its a 4xthe perimeter of the school..which is almost more than 500 meters...my teamates were:


1st runner: arwyn


2nd runner: Jason KuaN


3rd runner: manojh


last runner: Osy


and guess wat..we got second..it was kinda suprising man!! and terrifying if i may say...the girls were 1st to run...and our class also got second for girls category!!..cool huh??...BETA rules!!!here are the girls team:


1st runner: amanda


2nd runner: lily


3rd runner: jeen yee


last runner: anne marie


the last runners were the ones who made us all proud..my run was awfull..arwyn started of well and was the secind to pass the baton to me..and the third to pass the baton was just a meter or two behind me!!..as soon as i got the baton.. sprint forward i did..i didn't wanna do it but my nerves were telling me too... which i soon felt a little regret as the 4th runner was about 10 meters behind me and the third runner..it was between me and that fella..the pain started when i was going uphill..the worse ever!!..i tried pushing myself as hard as i can but my body wasn't agree-ing with that idea..my hands which is holding the baton felt numb and sore..my feet couldn't strech that much eventhough i forced it to do so...when i reached the top..i felt like stopping nd walk a little..but i knew if i do so..my body would shatter and i would fall back..i took smaller steps and smaller..but didn't stop...the third fella stoped and walked for a while..but the next 10 seconds..he was running again..then he caught up with me..we were running alongside each other..and he went one meter in front..and soon 3 meters as we were reaching to pass the baton to the next person..i used every single muscle cell i had and pushing myself as hard as i can..which was killing!!!..looking at manojh up front..i sprint a little and soon passed it to him..i was happy at the moment..and knew my happiness was at stake..as the run wasn't over. i didn't bother how manojh was doing..but soon..i heard someone calling manojh's name..he was coming..and i wasn't sure the position of my class at the moment...the last runner was sent.. rezadi osy.... all i knew was delta was leading and zhen zhuen was flying in front...minutes later..zhen zhuen arrived..declaring delta the winner..three of us was hoping osy would be the next one to be seen..putting all our hopes and dreams on osy...he eventually arrived!!!!!!..tears of joy !!!we got second!!!!..i was so happy!!!..but my pain didn't stop when i finished the race... i went back to class and sit down..lying my head on the table..i felt my muscles aching..my brain was gonna fall out...i was like a bomb gonna explode..!!!..i held on to it..and strived through...as soon as i felt better..suddenly..i felt my lower leg muscle was like being pulled by a mad dog!!!..my leg cramped!!!..my favourited right leg!!!..stand the pain i did.. as i had no further options!!..it healed a little when at the end of school and while walking with than out of school...again..!!..my leg cramped again!!..this time it was the left one...OMB(oh my buddha) you don't wanna know the pain i felt..but i felt really energetic when i reached home..i actually woke up at 6 this morning..and i knew why..my mouth was clear dry!!..i was in thirst!!..and went down to get a drink..and ate my breakfast and here i am...proud as can be...

No comments: