Monday, August 18, 2008

JaSoN ShAn?

woo-hoo!!..i have finished the 510 page book!!!..justin on the other hand felt i was really slow..lol..not easy k??..i'm not that free as you are ya noe...but i was when i went back to my hometown..since friday.zz..in the car for almost 8 hours.. but there was a TV there to keep us awake..hehe.. yeah. the book was nice..the bad news is..the story isn't finished..it ended quite lovely but no..not enough..i asked justin bout the other books..he said he read finished the whole story at the bookshop..lol..such a bookworm..i took about 2 weeks to finish the 1st book and he took like 3 days to finish it!?!?..damn fast!!!..so i decided to ask him to tell me the whole story the next time we meet!!..haha!!..he has hmm.. about 3 more books to explain to me..lol.wth..




the after effects just as i reached my house at 5 just now..my phone was kept busy.. untill 30 minutes ago..yeah. somehow..my wednesday tommorow is fully occupied..football in the morning...badminton in the afternoon..cool huh?..could thursday be another occupied one??..we'll see..well i could be blogging tommorow again..maybe..haha




now we go back to friday where i went back t my hometown to visit my grandma..haha..did i mention how cute my cousins are?!?!..its like !!..super cute!!..ahaha!! and yes..my cousins son..haha..he's more cute when he's younger..yea..wanna see how cute?..here he is..

see what i mean!?!?..p.s..this was taken during the starting of the year now he's still cute but quite bigger but still cute!!..haha..i'm still pittying my grandma..she can't walk for the next 3 months..has to sit on that chair most of the day..and she rarely moves around..

zz!!!!..I HATE SHUFFLERS!!!

2 comments:

~Mun Mun~ said...

OMG..someone's cuter than Jason!! =o
Nvm..you're still cute..hehe..lol..XD

Jason said...

i was as cute as him at his age.. hehe!!