Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Waking Up In Nothing

I hereby giving anyone and everyone-

The permission and opportunity,

To punch,
slap,
smack,
double punch,
double slap,
double smack,
splash me with cold water,
a whole bucket of cold water.

On one condition, forgive me and don't hate me after that.
For one reason, when I think too much.

I will now try to make sense and organize, arrange my very, very messy room and life. Why the sudden wake up call? Because I don't see much action in being like this, and I realize now that I have lost a lot of little things, don't remind me, I just feel like an idiot for letting it happen. Its like that rabbit and turtle race, and I'm the rabbit, the turtle's winning without me noticing. So now that I've come to realize these little things in life, its time to win back my race. I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing.

No comments: