Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday

I've probably waited all my life to be 16, and i'll be waiting to be 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and so on. As funny as it sounds, getting older just means getting closer, to what I can do, to what I should do, to success, to maturity, to life and finally, to death. While I was at it, the hardcore back-slapping really hinted me, for the first time.
Photobucket
Photobucket

This all happened right before my birthday actually. :)

Photobucket

With all the events that happened on 16th of October 2010, I somehow feel that togetherness feeling awaken from everyone I met on that day, and of course the night before. It almost feels like I wasn't ready to get another year older, the day was uniformed. Blowing away candles was quite foolish for a moment there, I made two wishes, that were too big of a wish. For once, I have this mind set, a plan for the future not too far ahead, but just at a random pace, I know what I'm doing, and I know where I'm going, but I don't know what reality brings.

My finals has just ended, I know I had a good start today. I drove the fancy white Livina of my dad's, more stable this time than last, like the golf buggy I drove, I'd step on it and still able to get good control of the buggy that drifting was what i felt like doing already, now its a car. Although i have to wait exactly another year to pass to earn a driving liscense, maybe I could drive, illegally, for casual reasons. Tonight, I have a futsal game with my peers, amazing how this is happening. Like they say, its not the years in your life that counts, its the life in your years. This is it, this is my life, its my year, its me. Now, I'm ready to be 16.
Photobucket

No comments: