Saturday, November 20, 2010

Freedom Of Speech

Name me an artist that is worth a second look.

What do you call an artist? Is it a person that draws, or creates music? I don't know.
Confused, I'm not good at this whole writing thing. I heard there's art in writing, or the art of writing. I just hope I can make it easier for me to write, without hesitating for words to choose, spellings to check, and topic of interest.

I have questions, ones that raises my curiosity like "Do people relate their content to their own life?". I think about it most of the time, and yeah, people do. But real authors have the ability to write something out of nowhere, not from their experience, not even something they would think of, probably the last thing on their mind and they do it perfectly, how do they do it? I don't know, and it'd be swell if I know.

Being an author is a very patient thing to do,
throughout the duration from the start of a story until the end.
Apart from playing golf, that is.

I realized between writing on my blog, writing on a paper, and writing on an exam paper.. its different. If I were to compare the freedom I get from all the situations I mentioned above, writing on a piece of blank paper would be the first. I assume the same applies to everyone else.

So what if you verbally do it?
Won't the space around you be the paper?

Yes..

No comments: