Sunday, November 7, 2010

Stacks Another Memory

Photobucket

Just for a while, I sit down at a park. The weather was cold from a rain that was afraid to fall. I was keeping up with myself from the mess, trying to imagine I was the only one that exists, a group of probably 5 or 6 from a distance says hi, and I wave back with a loud voice telling them I'm waiting for my ride back home, after I heard a question asking, "why are you alone?". 15 minutes gone, and I decided to walk back to base, allowing my thoughts to come to a stop, and said bye to them as they did so too.

Before I got up from my swing, I smile to the ground, wondering the luck I have. On my way back, my ride came, I go home now, feeling something slipping out of my arms, the scent floats away, so heavenly, staring at the shadow dancing away, and its laughing at you, thought of a better way to say hello, and goodbye.The chances you get for the time you had isn't as rewarding, telling us all we can do, is appreciate. Its always hard to say goodbye.. even for a little while, isn't it?

No comments: