Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Best Of Both Worlds

Play the piano, shred the guitar, beat the drums.
That way, I can make a band on my own. With talents and skills flashing and dazzling all over the stage or the recording studio. The vocals, sound and beat of everything would be so magical. Pure heart and soul.

But I've no talent in music, I tried.
But my heart will go on..
Near, far, wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

So I should get involved in sports like running. The wind in your hair with your heartbeat pouncing on every step and stomp. The adrenaline rush from head to toe, your muscles tensed from every push to swift forward as fast as you can before crossing the finish line, leaning forward to finish the race a millisecond faster.

But I don't have enough of those running attires to train everyday.
But its just the price I pay,
destiny is calling me,
open up my eager eyes,
cause I'm Mr. Brightside.

No comments: