Thursday, November 11, 2010

Open the encyclopedia, open the dictionary, open your mind

I have this idea of making my words a reality. I imagine a lot until this funny suggestion came to my mind. How does all the blogs you read, actually sound like to you? What kind of accent will you assume? Oh, so many more questions. I place the dictionary just close enough, when I have a question, I try my best to find an answer, only if its worth it.

What happened was.. after all these little happenings that came by my way just recently, making me just want to have this intention to refresh everything once again, everything seems acceptable now. I take a chance like this to read a book, an inspirational one like The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. I must say, its been a while since a book has made me forget the time and everything that is happening around me. I read the book before Chemistry tuition class started just now, the place was noisy alright, all I imagined was Randy Pausch speaking, and I assumed his style of speaking through his videos I watched on youtube.

So I've been thinking about making videos of me saying all of the above.
I don't know, just maybe.

No comments: