Friday, August 6, 2010

Revision


Guess what?
I went through my posts from the past and figured this way of observing myself.
In a way to know how much I've changed by answering the same questions.
And I was amazed by my answers one year ago and now.

What is your current mood?
Then: Confused, tempted.
Now: Packed with thoughts.

How many siblings do you have?
Then: *shows a peace sign*
Now: Still two.

Where do you wish you were right now?
Then: Singapore.
*My wish came true!*
Now: Thailand, once again.

Have a crazy side?
Then: Every second in class, definitely.
Now: Sometimes. :D

Something you do a lot?
Then: Slack!I think.
Now: Lay back, relax and enjoy the music.

What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Then: My eyes right here that can't find anyone, yet? :)
Now: My babies.

When was the last time you cried?
Then: I was being sarcastic and dramatic, hee.
Now: While I was reading Dear John.

What is your favorite song?
Then: The Script - Breakeven.
Now: Tokio Hotel - Zoom Into Me.

Who do you trust right now?
Then: Jasonkwy.blogspot.com.
Now: My senses.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Then: I'm topless now, its too hot here. :DD
Now: Still topless.

Have you kissed some
one in the past week?
Then: My guitar.
Now: My music.

Describe your life in one word?
Then: Wave.
Now: Happening.

Who are you thinking of right now?
Then: Megan Fox :PP
Now: Polka dots.

What should you be doing right now?
Then: Jogging. Whoops!
Now: Decide my plans for tomorrow.

What are you listening to?
Then: If Today Was Your Last Day.
Now: The buzzing fan next to my face.

Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Then: I don't accept unnecessary noises.
Now: Mom, asking me to do some chores.

Do you act differently around the person you like?
Then and now: I act slightly different to everyone :D

Are you happy with life right now?
Then and now: Partly.

Are you currently jealous?
Then: Of people who owns a DSLR.
Now: Nope. =)

What were you doing on
saturday night?
Then: Having a great time with them.
Now: World stage. 8)

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Then: I was young and stupid, least i know, now. :)
Now: No, not really.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Then: Whats the point?
Now: Don't know.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Then: 12am, was out camwhoring/having dinner with them. :)
Now: Didn't check the time while I adjusted myself into dreamland.

How much do you think you've changed after finishing this?
Allot, that I'm fascinated. :)



No comments: