Friday, August 27, 2010

Abracadabra


This here is Yeow Chong from Singapore.
When I was there for that leadership camp, he taught me allot of things.
He showed me some of his awesome magic tricks, and even taught me one.
Apart from amusing allot of us there, he was probably the one that keeps on reminding me that
I'm from Malaysia, in example :

"Jason! do you have facebook?"

"of course."

"Okay great, now we have links to Malaysia!"

Or even I hope he was being sarcastic when he told me not to share what I learned there.

"Hey! you kinda mastered that magic trick already."

"Yeapp.. *does it one more time*"

"Fast learner huh?
Remember not to reveal the secret to all your Malaysian friends okay!"


"Sure."

and I kept that promise until now.
Simply because I have forgotten about it.
Now that I remember..
I am here in Malaysia to share your talent, Yeow Chong!

No comments: