Thursday, August 12, 2010

Reserve The Best


I could use a dream, or a genie, or a wish..
to have a reason less simpler than this.
And all the pandemonium and all the crimes,
There comes a moment when they fade right into your own head.

I read the newspapers everyday,
all the madness and issues makes me wonder,
wonder about the world outside as I start to picture myself in those situations,
I picture myself in almost everywhere just to understand what its like,
just to know what are they thinking,
and it all comes down to this:

Everything is human nature,
it only depends on how you live it and deal with it.
And oh boy, some people really don't know how to live a life.

They deserve better.

Smokers, deserve better.
Drug addicts, deserve better.
Kidnappers, deserve better.
Murderers, deserve better.
Robbers, deserve better.


Their mind deserves a better content than a negative thought.


No comments: