Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Climb


Every step I'm taking,
every move I make feels lost with no direction,
my faith is shaking, but i gotta keep trying,
gotta keep my head held high.

When the clock strikes midnight tonight, every night.
I will knowledge who I've been and who I am, and never lose sight.
Trying to be perfect, trying not to let you down.
I promise.

There's always gonna be another mountain,
I'm always gonna wanna make it move,
always gonna be an uphill battle,
and I'll try my best not to lose.

Its not just about me, never is and never was.
Its not about how fast I'll get there,
Its not about what's waiting on the other side,
Its about everyone else I care about, always is and always was.
The struggles I'm facing, the chances I'm taking,
sometimes might knock me down but no,
I'm not breaking.
I'm not gonna suffer,
We're not gonna suffer.

And its about what everyone follows through,



Its the climb.


No comments: