Thursday, January 1, 2009

That Last Weekend...


After that last satisfying family dinner untill the next 3 months.. my brother was sent to NS
well..we were one of the earliest there to register so we took our opportunity to "grab"
nice pillows and mattress and one of the best sleeping positions in the dorm..it felt kinda selfish though but my mom wanted to make his following 3 months sleep peaceful..and yeah
the thing he enjoyed most putting it up on his locker was this...so there he goes..3 months not coming home(except CNY)
3months of our room becomes my room..3 months of one person less snacthing the computer with me..and we set off for the second time in two weeks.. Fraser's Hill.yes of course, my main reason was to play golf,but this time..i had a little company... Eddy Fam..a golf addict like me. as cute as he can get..he's intelligent too!
and he's only eight years old..well nine now :) someday when he's got the power..he'll be a great person..and hopefully my golf partner :D

OMB I'M 15!!!

2 comments:

Szeto Yan Ming said...

For once you look like a senior here.

Jason said...

thats great!! cause its all i need to get through this year.. XD thanks!