Friday, January 2, 2009

Driving, Without A License?

I drove!!
its cool!!
its awesome!!
its amazing!!
absolutely extraordinary!!!
and to think golf wouldn't help me in my future, it might help me drive easier when i'm seventeen :) and for all those people that think golf is not a sport. i'd want you to watch what you say..
as golf can make your legs feel like pudding..6-7 kilometres of walking will drive you crazy!lets kick start 2009!! My worst nightmare is about to begin!!
SCHOOL!!
and a nightmare is when you don't know whats going to happen
in a bad way!






2 comments:

~Mun Mun~ said...

School isn't as bad as it seems la..u'll see..;)
Your best memoriez (apart of YS memories..hee..) all happens in school...:p

Jason said...

theres also bad memories..but yeah.. i'm just afraid of the stress. =(