Thursday, January 29, 2009

180

Its pretty hard to expect what a golf course could offer, and yet Teluk Rubiah's didn't quite dissapointed me. That par3 is what you may call a BeautY. Still, i brought a bag full of golf balls and left the course after my first time ever playing a full 18 holes with just 4 while the rest of it are left swimming with the fishes or being played by monkeys (no, the monkeys didn't steal) :)

Sometimes traditions never changes, but it eventually did. Years of Gambling with cousins from my father's side didn't turn out as we were short of time, but having a vacation with the other side was where i experienced my first time with uncle and grandma. I started my bet with a simple 20cents and ended up with 10 ringgit, all going to the cost of the lost golf balls i owe my dad :D

What A Way To Relax

No comments: