Friday, January 9, 2009

Talk Of The Century


Look around, would you share your deepest yet darkest secrets you vowed not to tell anyone?... even your best friend? thats what i'm always aware about, i've tried doing so, but yet the cat was let out of the bag.


As much as i remembered,
i actually told my parents who i thought i liked in when i was in my first year of school

As much as i remembered,
i again told my parents who i liked when i was standard 4
As much as i remembered,
i told my best friend who i liked two years ago

too much of an information?You wouldn't wanna know how fast of a rumour can spread, my foolishness took away some of my pride, and i shall not commit that dumb mistake again. Though i'm an easy-going person now. Thats good, No? Somehow, some people just don't understand to not tell anyone your love secret...TEE-HEE!! I don't know whether i should be evil or the angel. Hmm, i think i'm gonna keep my mouth sealed. Guys in my class who i talked and figured who you three liked, Jeremy Jude Fernandez, Sanjey and Vashan, you're lucky enough to have a friend like me not revealing it on my blog. Unfrotunately, i have no one to admire, for now. XD

Let me ask you a question...




HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?

;)

No comments: