Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Procrastinator No More

As much as i thought disaster would happen the moment i step into being a junior early bird,
my prediction was partly wrong(so far)
And as we all were fooled by last year's rumour of streaming, we weren't this year.
While names were being called out one by one, friends of mine were also slowy going, one by one.
After that nervous wait, my name was finally heard by the loudspeaker of the hall.
And quickly i did glancing through my soon-to-be classmates while names were still being called,
i rarely see any Best Friends of mine there.
And when all hopes seem to be gone,
the name Vashan was out, my neighbour whom i play futsal with the past two relaxing months
is my classmate! The friend i wasn't expecting in that shaky brain system of mine.
I was assigned to 3Theta
The funny thing in my mind was, why do all my form teachers speak broken English?!
through the past three years i've been going down with low-class form teachers, but could this be my luck? or do i just have to thank my unlucky stars to have them??? i mean how can this be??
A teacher who cannot speak your first language properly?? three years in a row?!
forget that, thats just a simple matter which i'll soon hardly overcome. The rest of my teachers are thankfully well English Educated.
But i'm still trying to get the hang of waking up
6AM in the morning dragging myself out of bed, go to school, yawn and strech my dreaming body and mind the whole morning.
The great news that i've been training myself running away from the
theif of time, a procrastinator.
(My english teacher thaught my this new word :D)
I've been doing all homework assigned on that very day! how cool is that?!
and i'm also wondering how on earth did i get the effort of studying
on the first day of school(yes i did)
Homework is not studying
~Mr. Jacob~
My English teacher
And to sum this up, i think this'll be the year(?)
i MIGHT/COULD/POSSIBLY/WITH HOPE AND POSITIVE THINKING, score
straight A's

No comments: