Friday, September 12, 2008

the take over, the breaks over

my breaks are over!! i have to study.. that includes physically and mentally.. but i know.. surely know. that this will all come to an end.. cause nothing lasts forever.. uh-huh.. this would be the best time to use those three magical words.. about less than one month to go till dooms day .. its just funny that i'm not in the mood for exams.. no its not that i don't want to study.. i'm just ... hmm... too confident??.. who knows?. god knows.. school today is like nothing happened the whole afternoon.. ya.. just three hours of schooling is like going to tuition juat that the teachers are not fully aware.. so yeah. obviously i went to school just to meet my friends.. yikez!!.. sounds gay.. never mind.. but i did made plans with some of them... gonna play football tomorow at 7.30, court 2..hope rishen calls his friends too or we'll be bored playing with the same dudes.. but its fun.. and i'll try to break the post or bend it higher so that i can score when that special shot comes by again...mind my links.. i'm just lazy to link people right now.. whenever i change my layout i can't copy and paste my links.. how stupid of me...

I CAN?? CAN I?? SHOULD I?? MAY I??

No comments: