Monday, September 1, 2008

purify me!

its raining outside...aiks. the sky is crying. blog's are retards..i don't think i can describe the colour of my words now...sheesh i would've been blogging earlier if the computer wasn't in the study room where my 2 other siblings were studying .. and now they're out.. haha. so i can come in and blog. eeks..i'm bored. someone kill it!!.. someone heal it!!..
its a holiday..i suppose that i should be happy but not much.. thought of playing football this morning with my pals..texted thana..no reply.. thinking that hes still suffering from that stomach disease..
GET WELL SOON BOY!!!
damn it..tomorows schooling again.. nope..haven't even touch my homeworks yet.. but look at the bright side..theres no tuition tonight!!. hurray!!!.. hehe. but yeah..not enjoying whether there is or there isn't any tuition.. haizz.. i'm hoping for the best things to happen now.. eventhough it comes.. it won't be there forever..
oh yes!!..my cousin has e-mailed me those pictures.. joys.. no. not much joys.. i look like a complete retard in them pics.. so i'll just post one of them.. yikezz.i still look like one on this one.. haizz..

No comments: