Friday, September 26, 2008

High Pressure


know the meaning....pressure. but i guess you wont feel it.....pressure.do you? i'm at the starting line of pressure and its like a marathon..the time i end my "marathon" is after EXAMS!!.. it has just been stupidly postponed to 30TH of October ...

good news: i'll have more time to study and have SOME fun during my birthday

bad news: when exams over..it'll be the summer holidays which means no time to have fun in school..and on 2nd November.. it'll be my session which is a hymm singing which is in the middle of my exam week..need a sub !!!! e-mail sent to TQG committees..gotta study.. sorry guys.

its once again an awkward Raya holidays .. where the exams are closing in and a whole week of non-fun holidays has just started... holidays should be fun .. rite?? not for me.. final-year-exam for my tuition is next saturday/sunday.. much to study for my final-year-examinations... and its October.. good and bad news written.. and yeah.. its our turn..TQG committee for October to plan.. logistics is me myself.. which i have no experience in...and on 26TH OCTOBER which is CARMEN'S BIRTHDAY.. i'll be the main coordinator and having to know that i have no idea how to "coordinate" it... spent my past 30 minutes e-mailing.. for i am a retard... understand my sole-called pressure?? homeworks as high as a mountain...i am yet to be doomed.. my birthday is on 16th of October .. which is on the second last day of my sister having PMR examination...unlucky me... she can have fun before i do...
last Sunday was yet another great day with my pals.. X)..adding on weishya,jinhwa and jocelyn.. hehe.. my third time out with justin and daniel.. my second time out with carmen, yan ming and yeh vin...haha. walking around in pyramid.. justin showing me his sole-called hot girls which are NOT!!!.. saw some weird stuff.. went to the arcade again.. justin actually beat me again.. the score now is 1-2.. haha. AND NOT KNOWING THAT I HAVE A MATHS TEST AT NIGHT!!.. i could've studied the whole day and scored an A. but yeah.. it was worth it.. got a bad B .. haha .i would've failed if not for my sister which we rushed home and tutor me for 30 minutes which helped only a little.. =X.. haha..
RIGHT AFTER MY EXAMS...which is on 7th of November. my class organised a trip to SUNWAY LAGOON...haha . the first thing they worried was.." what to wear"..i have nothing to worry about.. just a swimming trunk,3-quarter surf pants and topless will be my choice of outfits.. haha...wonder what those "gay" people are gonna wear.. haha sorry but i just can't help some people in my class that darkens my days in school.. haha.
OFF TO STUDY...

No comments: