Monday, September 29, 2008

The Blackhole

WHY?
a word stress should describe me right now..is there a better way to end this quick?. is there another path where i can be free again?..
oh yes Jason,there is.. go through it !!!

meeting yesterday was suppose to gave me a relief.. but heck, now theres more "weight" on my shoulders.. i strangely salute those september committees for surviving.. and i wasn't expecting 5 humans to create fun for around 20 people every week.. but yeah, things will never go the way you always want.. based on the schedule for this October.. it made my name as though i'm superman.. but somehow i'm still not regretting for joining this.. maybe i will, hopefully not. joining this was the first thing on my mind, and i'll try MY BEST to prevent it from being a nightmare..
my duty first week: ice breaking.. well i do have an idea but it will DEFINITELY need a longer time to finish. screw that idea. i remembered when they ask me what do i want to contribute.. and i said i want to share my ideas. and look at silly me.
and yes, this is not the only thing thats giving me the shivers. my studies are one of them problems... my desk are full of books..i'm desprately finding my mood to study and clean my study desk.
owh wow. look on the bright side.. i'm going to Port Dickson tomorow. whee. happy me. NOT!!.. these worries won't be gone easily untill i've figured out a creative way.
JASON KUAN IS YET TO BE DOOMED UNLESS. . .he goes through this with effort and most probably LUCK..

No comments: