Friday, September 5, 2008

breaks over

i'm back to blogging.. theres only one simple reason why i'm having this chance to do so... its da weekend!! woo-hoo!! yeah!!....no..i'm still upset. haizzz.. homeworks are pilling up again.. but hey.. i'm trying my best to finish those stressing stuff.. damn it!!.. wats wrong with my freaking blog?!?!..i can't change the font or the text size or the colour.. sheesh!!...retard freak!!...
but i manage to change my blog skin.. haha. after sooo long of looking for one.. but this isn't good enough.. don't worry.. i'll find one that suits my bloggie perfectly.. aiks. heh..
OMG!!!!i forgot to copy and paste my chatbox and links!!!.. shit shit shit!!..i hate myself!!!.. aaaahhhhhH!H!!!!
i'm devastated!!.. my blogs doomed!!..its cruched by me!!!.. nnnooooO!!!.. no.. i can't let this happen.. i have to change this luck from happening.. hais...
i'm sick and tired.and somehow for once i don't know why.. maybe i do know.. just that i can't see it..

A ROSE FOR YOU...

No comments: