Monday, November 17, 2008

The Young One

have you ever been trapped in between of making a decision??
not just any random one...
the one where how high your level of that chosen answer will take... or how low?
that very Sunday was unusual... took off with my Dad
to a place i thought it was random... The Driving Range
well its not such a big deal of it..i've been there more than your fingers can count
i think
took the golf club as usual... stood my ground and started to swing those golf balls off
A proffesional malay trainer came by and had a slight glance at me
he has a spare tyre(that made it hard for him to bend) , an old image(roughly 40-50 years old)
hairy hands(some of it were white), and a cap on his head( so i couldn't estimate how his hair looks like)


he stared at the way i swung my club..my grip, my swing, and the rotation of my body
giving him the idea of a simple free training to me
judging by the way he looks.. his english wasn't as good as i thought(but good enogh for me to understand)
and whenever i didn't understand what he was trying to tell me.. he would laugh wisely
and thaught me wisely he did and he would tell me father that i have talent for such a young boy like me
now my choice is whether to accept his training 6 HOURS erm..not sure about it but i think it was per week
2 hours of playing golf already gave a very...very hard time for my palm but 6???
thats sounds fun..some hell of a fun!
or will the training be lighter than i expected and possibly...worse







No comments: