Sunday, November 9, 2008

What A Frustration...

yes..the fact that it used a class i actually thought i liked..
but it reached the climax and no one except those selfish useless thinks-they-know-it-all
immature girls actually wanted to bid farewell to "prince charming"
yes it wasn't gonna effect the whole class untill they said
"instead of going lagoon, we're using our class fund to throw a farewell party for ben"
the guy who used to be my partner in class,
the guy who gave me the spirit to learn more guitar songs,
untill he turned his back on me just for a girl...
he changed his seat just for a girl...
he wasn't the guy who sits next to me anymore...just for a girl...
but i gratefully thank my lucky stars as the guy who changed seats with him didn't throw awaymy effort in class..he refreshed my primary school sport...football to me and i knew more friends
which i've never expected..
and guess what happened to ben..
the girl he was with was a player...
broked up with her and realized me and him were travelling different paths...
and these girls in my class wants to throw him a farewell party just because he is going to leave the school..using our class fund..
putting the plan to enjoy a whole class party to lagoon a halt..
and there goes our fun-with-class plan...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your frustration wei :|

Jason said...

*heads down*