Friday, November 7, 2008

Bring It On...


happiness in me is like a volcano getting ready to errupt...
exam has just gone more than 24 hours ago and i'm already having more fun than expected...
and to my suprise.. its just the beginning
plans and resolutions to fulfill are made on my mind..
and i can't seem to get the hang of it...cause i have no time for it!!
and people don't you worry.. when i'm finally bored which is still out of my expectations...
i'll be the one hmm i guess i'm speechless for now as i DO NOT know what'll happen if i'm bored!
i finally realise something special about me..i know how to rock myself!!
i mean when the second teacher said during the last paper " okay..masa dah tamat"
a sense of jubilation came into my mind that this is officially PARTY TIME !!
and guess what..i haven't a time to round up the past month i've been missing on

jasonkwy.blogspot.com !!!!





No comments: