Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Fitting Room...

after three straight days of non-stop walking/running
i'm beginning to think i'll be as fit as ever
and since i'm using an 80's computer
a shall not blog too much..
another trip to pyramid was an awesome way to kill boring-ness
see-ing unexpecting Carmen there was quite a shock(long story)
beating Justin at Daytona again was very very much expected =D
experienced my very first time buying a book of my own(me proud of me)
building my leg muscles again
was worthful

2 comments:

~Mun Mun~ said...

Lol...dat's damn mean of u...

"beating justin at daytona AGAIN was expected"

-.-"

And i can't believe u recognized me by my bag..-.-"

LOL

Jason said...

you always carry that bag or i won't know hat it was you.. haha justin was clumsy in daytona X) but he's good =)