Sunday, July 6, 2008

personal Q and A

Starting time: 2.55pm

Name: Jason

Sisters: 1

Brothers: 1

Shoe size: 7and a half or 8

Height: 154cm..

Where do you live: Somewhere on Earth...

Favourite drinks: cooling juices..=)

Favourite breakfast: Dim Sum..hee..=p

Have you ever been on a plane: Yes...last flight was on a manchester united plane!!..yeah

Swam in the ocean: well i didn't actually swim but yeah

Fallen asleep in school: this is common sense...of course

Broken someone's heart: don't think so

Saved e-mails: Err..yea...???

What is your room like: it's often messy but i do clean it up..its kinda blue anyway...

What's right beside you: My guitar

What is the last thing you ate: chicken rice

Ever had:

Chicken pox: definitely...

Sore throat: at times...yea

Stitches: ya..when i was a baby....i had an operation...around my stomach but slightly lower..

Broken nose: not that aggresive..never...

Do you believe in love at first sight: a little i guess...

Like picnics: well..a little...

Who was the last person you danced with: i think i never danced before..i don't shuffle shaun..hate it

Last made you smile: maxon

You last yelled at: Can't remember..=.=

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: I like everyone..so yeah..=p

Kissed anyone: nope....

Get sick: nope..not sick for the day...

Randoms :

Q:Is there a person who is on your mind right now:
carmen..cause i'm texting her now..haha

Q: Do you want children:
bout 2???

Q: Do you smile often:
Of Course. It's always nice to smile...=p=p

Q: Do you like your hand-writing:
Sometimes..=)

Q: Are your toenails painted:
Nope.never will be

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
My parents...you'll be dreaming happily...

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing:
blue and white

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday:
watching a movie with my family?

Q: I can't wait till:
i sign in to my msn now...got some problem....

Q: When did you cry last:
no i dea

Q: Are you a friendly person:
Yea I guess...lol..

Q: Do you have any pets:
Nope...But I used to have 2 Hamsters..=p=p

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
somewhere waiting for me by a lake with beautiful flowers around her...omg

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
Yea...My Kalyana Mitras...=)

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?
while watching football...

Q: What are you doing right before starting this tag?
playing my guitar...thats why its bside me now...

Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?
hmm..i don't think so..

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?
Equal..=p

Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?
my mom???

Q: How many people can you say you've really loved?
everyone i have ever recognise in my life

Q: Do you eat healthy?
i'm not a slob..so yea...

Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
never had a girlfriend before... =0

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
yeap...

Q: How often do you go to temple?
every sunday

Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Depends on my mood..=p

Q: Are you confident?
This too depends on what situation..=)

1 comment:

~Mun Mun~ said...

Hahaz..I see my name..lol...
Yawn..goin 2 bed now..c ya next week jason..=)