Thursday, July 3, 2008

he has been waiting as long as you did



and he is still learning how to smile...evidence that that is me??..read the name...=)


read the words...sejarah...studying makes me feel small yet a little fun




feeling so early to study.yea. my final year exam is still two months away that shall my explanation for not blogging for one entire week . despite my poor results . my internet time has been cut down to only weekends . nevertheless, my siblings are having major examinations . that shal ruin 40% of my fun time . and definitely, i have a ke-zillian things 2 speak out right now lets start with...............................................

THE THREE BLIND MICE

let me rewind the time and go back to last friday...shall we?? where it was pei song's birthday party...i came back from school and was expecting crystal hasn't arrived yet..but she did... i got more exited when carmen...also came..haizzz..evil!!...XD..then off we went to peisong's awkward huge house. yep . his living room is upstairs and sleeping rooms are downstairs...then the "fun" came where we three were lost ...no one we know except TDC9 ppl were there . haha .oh well . we made lots of 'friends' . ate with it??? lets get to the fun part . to tell or not to tell...crystal was feeding me with a pizza.....and then arh......the pizza.......................then......................................funny aye??..i choose not to tell ....hehe if you wanna know just text me...i'm dead bored studying.......we were very lost....then it was 9.45pm . there's still time...we had 2 choices : go mammak or go youth section at the temple...yep...they asked me 2 decide...zzz..i randomly choose to go youth section!! . yeah..to see friends...ya.i saw some of them who i don't often see...haha . then crystal gave a another choice while we were there : go home now or go yamcha with them . carmen had to go home she had a friend coming over for a sleepover . choose to go home..i was afraid my mom would scold me . tak sangka!!! . my mom asked me : why come back so early??...i was like ..huh??....regret la..should have join them..but i found something to do..my sis was watching the chronicles of narnia : the lion the witch and the wardrobe.. the movie was cool...slept at 1.00am..oh yah..i almost forgot...crystal's number plate was BFF..which also stands for best friends forever...haha...luckily i had the urge to wake up the next morning to play football...haha....thats all for the day...remember..i have a million things to blog about..i'm gonna have to recall the whole week i guess...hehe..well ..lets hope i get to blotg as soon as possible...these are the upcoming events for me:

volley competiton next saturday(still have to find 2 more members)
interclass basketball??..still dunoo when
football competition??...planning to make a team
waha!!..i led puja last sunday..this sunday maybe intro..but dunno whether i can go onot
haizz...geo have 2 do some project again..ish
just got a new webcam!!!..
i'm wanting to get my hands on that hymm lyrics and guitar chords..by igemz!! . i wanna learn!!




if someone asks, "is this okay?"
oasis-don't look back in anger
don't really get the question but if you don't look back in anger, you'll be okay =)
how would you describe yourself?
faber drive-summer fades to fall
my summer time is ending, it's studying time for me???
what do you like in a girl/guy ??
fort minor- where'd you go
no comments...question doesn't suit the answer

how do you feel today?
marie digby-umbrella(acuostic)
under my umbrella ella... ella ...eh ...eh

what is your life purpose?
taylor swift-teardrops on my guitar
-speechless-

what is your motto?
robbie williams-better man
to be a better man!!!..definitely

what do your friends think of you?
secondhand serenade- a twist in my story
they always spin my world around in a good way ..XD

what do you think of your parents?
rihanna-take a bow
i salute them in many ways

what do you think about very often?
tal bachman- she's so high
to be higher than her??..lol

what do you think of your best friend?
elliott yamin- wait for you
no matter how far he/she(i have lots of best friends) is..i'll be waiting
what do you think of the person you like?
jay chou- cai hong
at the moment..my heart is empty..but when i found her..she'll put a rainbow in my life..in other ways..i like millions of people...

what is your life?
the click five-jenny
wth??.....what does this mean???

what do you wanna be when you grow up?
ryan cabrera- true
i've waited all my life.............

what do you think of when you see the person you like?
mandy moore-only hope
my only hope to live??...lol..so hopeless

what will you dance at your wedding?
goo goo dolls-iris
and i'd give up forever to touch you..cause i know you feel me somehow

what will they play at your funeral?
simple plan- when i'm gone
miss me when i'm gone!!...X)

what is your hobby/interest?
backstreet boys-inconsolable
(?)

what is your biggest fear?
hugh grant and haley bennett-way back into love
losing someones love??

what is your biggest secret?
jonas brathers-S.O.S
bla bla bla

what do you think of your friends?
the moffats- i miss you like crazy
for once..its correct

this is true..i was afraid of all the answers...
This was brought together by pure coincidence,
a library full of weird and emotional songs,
fictional beliefs and spooky likeness to reality.
Remember that. :)

thanks crystal and carmen!!!..i got this cool thing form you guys.i mean girls....hehe

The days of laughter have gone,
Dancing before us are the fond memories
Ceaseless, as we await its next arrival
as we hardly move along, we continue to
Xcite
Xplore
Xperience
-yin shu hui-

p.s: i added a little to it...haha







life is a long journey


it is endless


the start of a teenage life


never ends




could he be the new TQ committee???...KARMA knows


THE END



yea..before you go...check this out..its in my garden at the plants

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA JASON! I thought you really gonna tell everyone what happened to my pizza -,-" :P:P:P:P

benpaul&seokyeng said...

OMG, so cuteeeee!

~Mun Mun~ said...

I missed the Pizza part..ish..But that night was fun..hehe..=p