Friday, September 24, 2010

The Incredible Hulk

Photobucket

You know, to be standing, talking, walking, hanging and trained by a champion like Oscar actually makes me feel more like a friend, than a student of him. Sometimes I go to places with him and people wonder about asking him where he came from and praising him. I have a feeling that this annual Inter-Buddhist Youth Fellowship Games is where I bring him in, since the very first time the games started, and he goes for it. But for me to be like him, I would probably require a whole lot of passion for fitness, undergo his extreme trainings that I go alternatively, eat two raw eggs and workout every morning, every evening and be consistent with that. Last Sunday was the second Inter-Buddhist Games, and he probably made me laugh my guts out at some moments, as I did the same and gave me a few more words before my run which I... yeah, lost in the finals. I also admire his taste in music.

"My theory and definition is that one step can make a change,
one second can shatter dreams,
one start is one end,
and one race is all you got."

~Oscar Wong

No comments: