Sunday, September 26, 2010

Legend Of The Fist



I felt like a kid, no, I was a kid in the cinema watching with mind and eyes wide open..
Biting my teeth,
Sweating from the inside,
Thinking of the energy and penetration,
Curling up my feet and exerting pressure from my seat,
Smiling, laughing and crying inside,

Amazed by the blood splashing, bones breaking, faces crushed, guns fired, war, stabbing, killing, abusing, torturing, dying, anger, determination.. the violence, the storyline, oh my god. Adrean, fetched us home at 12am, I was tempted to ask from him a favor to drop me down at any gym, wait no, I don't like gyms, a park.. yes, a park with bars I can hang and playful equipments, I wanna crunch my fist and break the window, I wanted to sprint and rest, and sprint again, I wanted to punch something so hard, I wanted to do all these at 12am. I remember crunching my fist for about 3 quarter of the movie, oh my god.

I found a little bit of passion, again.
Donnie Yen, you inspired me.



Just what I needed, thank you so much.


No comments: