Friday, May 14, 2010

Your Call



The curtains open, as I stood there with my guitar.. watching the spotlight shine on me.
"waiting for your.. call i'm sick.. call i'm angry.."
and they would pressure a singing piano in.. the house with only one corner.

I walked into a room where the sun and moon, looked mixed up together..
But it was just moonlight, just a moonlight..
Shining right at an angel, on a swing, she was glowing..
straight through my heart.
"I was born.. to tell you i love you.."


I am new, I am fresh
Lightning seemed so far away, but I see it.. striking into me.
With the winds of tomorrow breezing within my veins, my flesh.
Damn, i see millions of people..they look desperate for something..
i can't identify them..
"Whats your fantasy?!"

But you, you're the only one i see..
I see you.. fading.. fading into a tunnel of darkness.. i chase after you.
Don't go, don't go.. too far..
"I'm tired, of being all alone.. and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home"


I see dark stones, and your shadow, so pure..
By then, I was standing outside.. only the spot where i'm standing..
Is where the light is.. but the real light.. is missing..
Where are you?

I found myself singing my heart out.. my soul within.. to you.
With the echoes all around me..
Can you hear me, can you hear my sincerity?







Stay with me, tonight.


No comments: