Friday, May 7, 2010

Manojh Leaves

<span class=

I don't see how we'd survive high school without having some weird attitude. Teachers would be teaching yet we'd rather not care, later on we have to pay the price by stressing ourselves out.. cool huh? Don't you find teachers so much different when they're teaching? They're dressing can distract you, or attract.. which happens rarely, they're like controlled.. when they're working, they have a different way of approaching.. See there's no point letting you know all these, you've been through this, yet I'm going through it.. When you can actually share it with another person in class, share the jokes, share the story, share stationary..

I remember, at the end of the first day of high school.. the school bell rang at 6.50pm. I think I haven't spoken to anyone except Benjamin Loh, since I saw him a few times before school started.. upon leaving the class at 6.50, our class monitor stopped us all and informed us of something.. i forgotten, i wish i could remember.. because it was the first few words I've heard from him.. and I thought.. this guy must be cool..

This guy was my classmate for the first 2 years of high school.. I got to know him better during second year.. We were good friends, and I went over his place a few times that i was there even when I shouldn't be, since his relatives were around too.. I can be naive sometimes, sorry. During the third year, he was in a different class.. But I could still hear him sometimes, that spontaneous side of him. This year, I was surprised to see him as my classmate again.. I thought...

"This is gonna be another great year"

But unfortunately, last week.. he had to switch to another class.. which have really turned down the amount of noises in 4 Omega.. sad.


<span class=


There goes a friend to share my buff-ness with in class.


:(




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Em... Jason I never knew you wear specs =/

Jason said...

I can't see the white-board from far.. :D

Unknown said...

Heehee everyday, I learn something new :D

Jason said...

really? cool!! =D