Thursday, March 18, 2010

One To Sixteen


I feel like taking a step back into the past, what curiosity could've done.
But.. i can't remember

1. I was one.

2. I don't know?

3. Lets get wiser. :)

4. I think we change, because of one simple thing.

5. For instance, a movie can switch your mind-set.

6. An insult, can do your life a damage, sometimes a heal.

7. People giving yourself a comment, you might change.

8. You got pinned down, you worked so hard to get back up.

9. Next thing you know, you're better.

10. Sometimes, these things benefits your life.

11. Your subject can change, as time goes.

12. Like, you're pissed at this, and you go to another.

13. Confidence, we speak of this, maybe seldom.

14. The word confidence, struck me.

15. Struck me hard in the head.

16. Don't feel dead, it sucks.



"don't forget to put a smile on that face"
remember this, it makes sense that not much realizes. ;)

No comments: