Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Live In The Moments




"Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant.
But it's very important that you do it. I tend to agree with the first part."

I felt people laughing, gasping, wincing, and weeping, the audience, relating.

" Lucky for I'm... I'm undecided. "
" About what? "
" Everything."


Multi-dimensional characters and mind-blowing acting, the movie wasn't like any other.. no, it was, it was like all them inspirational movies blended, altogether. Exposing sincerity and all, opening up our minds on how thought-provoking and intense the scene was. They were brooding, wounded, lovable and believable. Adding on with a unique and effective twist to the story.

" Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner. "
" How many? "
" Three. "

If theres a wonderful and providing that into-it feeling movie that will challenge your emotions and leave you feeling appropriately introspective, Remember Me fits the bills perfectly.


" If you could hear me,
I would say that our finger prints don't fade from the lives we've touched. "

:)


No comments: