Friday, March 26, 2010

Hotel California


Photobucket


On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair

Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air~~


Photobucket


Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light

My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night


Photobucket

And I was thinking to myself,
this could be heaven or this could be hell..


Photobucket


There were voices down the corridor,

I thought I heard them say...


Photobucket


How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget~

Photobucket

So I called up the captain,
"please bring me my wine"
He said, we haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night~

Photobucket

They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast..


No comments: