Saturday, January 16, 2010

Its Hectic, Once Again

Two, just fourteen days since school reopened.. I have failed almost all of my new-year-school resolutions.

That I, procrastinated
That I, loss concentration
That I, could not understand this.
That I, am feeling uncertain of what i'm doing.
That I, am confused.


You would say, its honeymoon year.. yeah, almost everyone does, but its just assuming, they're just assuming. They'd know, some teachers speak more professionally, that its another higher mountain to climb, that it starts from the bottom. Occasionally, i wondered of this before and now I'm thinking, I have only one way.. that is, to sweat it out and to have a dose of xxxx pills.

But it requires strong mentality and consistency, which i am yet to get hold of. :)

Photobucket

Have it ever slows down to you, the thought of just lying down and closing your eyes?
Yeah, that would be perfect, considering that you're free from all sorts of matters.


Hmm, so exactly how much of fire power do you have to inject into yourself? to get it over with?
Or just a round of relaxation, a calm mind, a focused target, does the trick?

Photobucket

Hoping for his star to shine,
Dreaming of the truth,
Trying to settle down,
Blowing off the dust,
Avoiding to fall back into his past feelings,

Jason Kuan

No comments: