Saturday, January 2, 2010

Classical

Hah!

if you were to be as a dreamer, you'd come through the whole 2009 saying
"A blast, indeed. I have overcome all, most some of my year resolutions and it only seemed just a little more that I've just emerged as a student of class 3 Theta of Subang Utama, the class of weird students and amusing, if I'm allowed to put it that way. Those were well gone, memories left, yes. So much for school, my social life had also received a major boost equalised with the level of maturity, which I am mostly proud of, now that i realised some part of life, endless answers, ya know? But what the heck, I feel 2009 throbbing through my veins.. no matter whatever, however embarrassing stuff I actually did, how immature I know I was, throw those away, aite?

Busted, I was..again, all because how much of a fool I was..I was.. I WAS. I do have higher expectations of myself throughout the year, but looking at how I am right now.. The angel and demon battles it out :

Angel : you did everything greatly, a wonderful year.. its a definite achievement, Jason.

Demon : No, thousands of things isn't complete.


<span class=


Listen to this,
I'm now considered a 16 year old.

I'm actually 16 years old.


Jason Kuan is 16 years old.
Woohoo!!!!

1 comment:

~Mun Mun~ said...

Jason Is 16 and can finally attend YDC!! XD