Friday, January 22, 2010

ASEAN IBYE 2010

#1 I didn't look forward to it
#2 I wasn't fully aware of what happens
#3 Bringing Galaxia along wasn't the first thing on my mind
#4 I brought her anyways not caring about her battery condition. :P
#5 It reached the peak of entertainment. :)

Photobucket

Off a board of photographers, you can tell that I was the perhaps shy one that stays at only one corner that results my pictures to be in angles like this. :)

Photobucket

And so, the performances was one phrase that includes awesome. Still, the amazing idea that actually combined Bangladash, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Nepal, Taiwan, Thailand and of course, Malaysia, is worth admiring. :)
And on random occasions like this, you can attend this event and it makes you think that it made most of them had the time of their lives, if I'm allowed to be specific, Shaun Chow? :)

Photobucket



Photobucket

Woooo! Standard kit lens of mine can't fit all of you, sorry. :P


The show ended,
The crowd left,
The Twin Towers was within sight.
And here, is my very first shot of it. :)

Photobucket

No comments: