Saturday, March 14, 2009

17

So, i'm out of ideas on what to blog.
I'm getting the feeling of pouring out 25 facts.
So here i go... :D
1. Getting the experience of driving a buggy, if i may ask.. is it the same as driving a car? if so, then can i have my license now?

2. I've been wondering, if teachers is teaching us (for example) what a doctor has learnt, why aren't they a doctor?

3. I'm obsessed with babies, though they don't have a clue why're we always cuddling them.

4. But somehow if a baby has grown into a kid, they get very annoying.

5. Speaking of babies, my adorable cousin has learnt to crawl and sit!! sadly he's in indonesia now.

6. With no regret, i'm proud to be single. :DD

7. I had the thought that being single was bad but i was wrong.

8. Does that answer the question : "Jason, wheres your girlfriend?"

9. I'm now desperate in watching new movies.

10. Recently, i've been burning the fats i got few weeks ago when i was eating too much.

11. I wonder if the saying "when the time comes, the love of your life will appear" is true.

12. Now that my brother has returned, its back to grabbing blankets in the middle of the night.

13. My taste in music is uncertain, i used to like ugly music when i was in form one, now that i've realised.

14. I wonder whether people would ask am i the eldest among my siblings when i get taller than my brother

15. I really hope i can drive now. :DD

16. I'm having a love-hate relationship with golf.

17. My love should be : (what i'm about to spill might be just part of what i want to say)
- Always have the idea of keeping fit though she isn't that fit, i wouldn't mind.
-I'm not quite sure how old can she be, but its just a number, no? :)

-A height level of a quarter/3 quarter of a head shorter than me(later) or the same height as me.

- Doesn't flirt too much with other guys.

-Doesn't control me too much unless its a sarcasm. XD

-Doesn't talk like theres no tomorrow.

-Is none of the following : Smokers, Alcoholics, Players, Criminals, Drug Addicts, Workaholics

-Simply amusing.

-Can take a joke and make jokes.

-Has a minimum level of vanity and jokes about some of it.

-Dresses good,if possible looks beautiful in any outfit she wears.

-Has the same taste in music as i do.

-Loves at least a single sport.

-Has a pretty face. :)

-Has reached a minimum level of maturity.

-Its good if she knows the ways of a housewife.

-Has a good pronounsation of English and knows good English language.(a must)

-Not 80% into Chinese language.

-Supports Manchester United(not a must though) but lets me support them. :D

-Blogs for a reason.

-Has friends who doesn't have a negative mind.

-Loves babies as much as i do, and kids.

-Is not a ditcher.

-Finally, knows the meaning of true love.


Facts 18 to 25 shall be continued. Thinking of what my love should be wasn't easy and isn't all. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AHAHAHAHAHHAHH Jason PLEASE grow taller then Jem okay??? I wanna laugh in his face :D:D:D:D:D:D

Jason said...

I WILL!! he's only an inch or two taller now.. haha!!