Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Plastic Smile

It was a day filled with dramatic acts...
A special day worth celebrating her birthday and his farewell...
It was a day to remember.




After spinning around at Sunway Pyramid..trying to make my brother's last fine dining
and celebrate my mom's 43rd year since birth..we randomly go with Tony Roma's.
Well, it was quite a remarkable day...i finally found my plastic smile.


You can say these type of pictures only comes by once in a blue moon,the moon was blue somehow. My mom would be soo excited that we'll need to go visit him every sunday.

So i wouldn't miss him. (i think i'm having a fever)


All hail the birthday girl!!


and the ever soo sporting daddy


goodbye brother..i have the whole room to myself now!





5 comments:

waaaayshhyeah said...

-_________-

Unknown said...

abit the evil right you talk about your whole bedroom :P

~Mun Mun~ said...

OMB..the last sentence was super cha dou wei..=.=" lol...

Jason said...

hey!! he always pull my blanket away and leaves me shivering...

venicehoh said...

Jason, you are so gonna have fun! Wheeee!